Over the next few weeks, Or Emet will collect nonperishable food products and personal/home care items to donate to NorthPoint Health & Wellness Center’s community food shelf, serving North Minneapolis.
You may drop off items:
- Sunday, May 15, 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.: Talmud Torah of St. Paul, at Jewish Cultural Sunday School/adult program.
- Friday, May 20, 7:30-9 p.m.: Barry Family Campus of the Minnesota Jewish Community Center, at Shabbat service and program.
- Saturday May 21, 10 a.m.-noon: Drop off items at homes of five Or Emet members around the Twin Cities. For details, email Arty Dorman at email@example.com.
- Dry goods (rice, beans, pasta, packaged snacks).
- Canned goods (canned meats/proteins, soup, stew, vegetables, fruit).
- Peanut butter.
- Boxed dinners.
- Baby formula.
- Cooking oil
- Liquid laundry detergent, liquid dish soap, cleaning supplies.
- Hand soap, bar soap.
- Hand sanitizer.
- Feminine products.
- Shaving products.
- Shampoo/conditioner for textured hair.
- Facial tissue, toilet paper.
- Toothpaste, toothbrushes.
- Diapers, baby wipes.
- Face masks.